February is RRSP month! The Thornhill Wealth Forum is delighted to host our next meeting for wealth builders and Real Estate Investors.
This month you will learn more about RRSP's and how to secure the best mortgage for your investment property.
Session One: CONFUSED ABOUT RRSP's AND TAXES?
Jessie Christo, Certified Financial Planner (BA, CFP, CSA) will discuss the following RRSP related topics and advise you how to decrease your investment risk while increasing your Profit & Wealth:
- Secrets to Reducing Tax Now and in Retirement
- How a TFSA can Help You Pay Off Your Mortgage
- Should I Invest in a RRSP, a TFSA, or Both?
- Is the money in my RRSP really Tax free?
- What happens to my RRSP when I retire?
- Which should I contribute to first: My mortgage or my RRSP?
- How much should I have in my RRSP for my age?
- Can I take money out of my RRSP without a penalty?
Free advice from a professional. Not to be missed!
Session Two: HOW TO PROPERLY STRUCTURE A REAL ESTATE DEAL
Keith Watters has been helping people to finance their dreams over the past 35 years. He is a mortgage broker specializing in Private and Conventional Mortgages for all types of properties in Canada, including investment properties, Industrial, Commercial, multi-Residential and Single family, plus Land and Construction loans. Keith will touch on the following topics;
- Implications of new mortgage rules for investors
- Mortgage Broker vs Banks
- Is it possible to apply for a mortgage without a full down payment?
- Can I qualify for a mortgage with a credit score of 580?
- Should I lock in an interest rate or float?
- What about mortgages for people who are bankrupt
- Mortgages for new immigrants
Where and When?
Date: Saturday February 27 2010 @ 1.30 - 4pm
BAYVIEW GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
25 Fairway Heights Drive (Leslie & Steeles) Thornhill , ON, L3T 3X1
Please RSVP : email@example.com